This summer our middle school students have the opportunity to experience Generate Camp from Youth Ministry 360. YM360 has a reputation for supporting the local church in student discipleship! Please check out the information on generatestudents.com to learn more about Generate Camp and what students can expect. Southview will be participating in the Connect option for the June 17-21 dates in Winston-Salem, NC. Our group leaders will lead our students in small group Bible study while our group participates with other groups in large sessions, recreational, and special activities throughout the week.
Please follow this link to register for Generate. After registration, please make certain to download the YM360 waiver and release form. Their form must be notarized.
The Southview Baptist release form will be available to download as well.
If your student has dietary, medical, allergy, or other considerations that YM360 needs to be made aware of, please turn in by May 22 a completed YM360 special needs request form.
Medicine & Allergies
Please make us aware of any medicine use (including over the counter) that will be needed at camp and/or any allergies or medical needs that the camp needs to be made aware of via the (1) online Southview registration form, and (2) the ym360 special needs request form.
Leader list coming soon...
Southview waiver coming soon...
Things to Bring
• Modest clothing for 5 days • Bed linens for twin-sized beds (unless otherwise told) • Pillow
• Towels and washcloths
• Needed toiletries and medications
• Spending money for snacks and souvenirs
• Bathing suit
Things to NOT Bring
• Weapons, tobacco, alcohol or drugs of any kind
• Silly string or water balloons
• Bikinis or speedos
(Girls - one piece or tankini suits please. Guys- please make sure bathing suits are not too short)
• Clothing that is too tight
• Clothing that suggests inappropriate behavior
• Spaghetti strap, halter or tube top shirts
• Skateboards, hover boards, roller blades, etc.